We are Moving Soon (not yet) and Changing our Name
In the next few weeks Medical (not dental) is moving to the Phinney Ridge neighborhood so we can have more room for both medical and dental offices. This will update when we have moved. Nothing about us has changed we have the same providers and same philosophy of care. Our new address will be 6804 Greenwood Ave North, and phone number to remain the same. Our new name will be Phinney Primary Care and Wellness. You can read more at our new web address: www.phinneypcw.com.
Fremont Family Practice
Your Independent Neighborhood Clinic
Dear Patients of Fremont Family Practice, below is a link with patient information about the COVID-19 virus. If you are a patient of our office and having symptoms of fever, cough or respiratory concerns - please call to discuss appropriate action and to determine if an office/telemedicine visit is needed.
Primary Care Reimagined
Our goal at Fremont Family Practice is to provide personalized, high-quality medical care. We value our relationship with each of you and strive to provide easy access to your physician with low wait times and same-day appointments when requested. We employ a holistic treatment approach and take time to listen and respond to your concerns.
This is what sets us apart from other clinics.
- We are independently owned - that means our patients can go to any specialist or imaging center or hospital.
- Your office visits are 30 or 60 minutes at our clinic and you spend ALL of that time with your Provider.
- We take our own call after hours. That means when you call at night you talk to us, not a nursing service.
- We give you access to our secure messaging system, that means you can communicate with us electronically.
- On line Scheduling - you can set up your appointments any time of the day.
- Telemedicine office visits are available for established patients so you do not have to battle traffic or miss work.
- We offer travel counseling and vaccines including Yellow Fever.
- All our doctors have been practicing in Fremont for over 10 years, we are not going anywhere.
- We have extended office hours during the week and open some Saturdays.
Schedule an Appointment
Choose from any of our providers.
Find Us At
4464 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103