Fremont Family Practice
Your Independent Neighborhood Clinic
Dear Patients of Fremont Family Practice, below is a link with patient information about the COVID-19 virus. If you are a patient of our office and having symptoms of fever, cough or respiratory distress - please call to discuss appropriate action and to determine if an office/telemedicine visit is needed.
Primary Care Reimagined
Our goal at Fremont Family Practice is to provide personalized, high-quality medical care. We value our relationship with each of you and strive to provide easy access to your physician with low wait times and same-day appointments when requested. We employ a holistic treatment approach and take time to listen and respond to your concerns.
This is what sets us apart from other clinics.
- We are independently owned - that means our patients can go to any specialist or imaging center or hospital.
- Your office visits are 30 or 60 minutes at our clinic and you spend ALL of that time with your Provider.
- We take our own call after hours. That means when you call at night you talk to us, not a nursing service.
- We give you access to our secure messaging system, that means you can communicate with us electronically.
- On line Scheduling - you can set up your appointments any time of the day.
- Telemedicine office visits are available for established patients so you do not have to battle traffic or miss work.
- We offer travel counseling and vaccines including Yellow Fever.
- All our doctors have been practicing in Fremont for over 10 years, we are not going anywhere.
- We have extended office hours during the week and open some Saturdays.
Schedule an Appointment
Choose from any of our providers.
Find Us At
4464 Fremont Ave N
Seattle, WA 98103